WPSitecare360: Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: Sept 1, 2023
1. As a user of WPSitecare360, you agree to:
- Comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Use the service for lawful purposes and refrain from any prohibited activities.
2. Intellectual Property: All content and materials provided by flyin mv and/or WPSitecare360 on our website and through WPSitecare360 are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
4. Limitation of Liability: flyin mv is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of WPSitecare360.
5. Billing Cycle your WPSitecare360 subscription is billed on a monthly or annual basis. The billing cycle begins on the date you initially subscribe to our service and continues at regular intervals (monthly or annually) thereafter. Your billing date will be specified in your account settings.
6. Payment Methods: We accept payments for your subscription through the following payment methods: credit or Debit Cards
7. Currency: All subscription fees are denominated in USD. Please ensure that you make payments in the specified currency to prevent any processing issues.
8. Auto-Renewal: Your WPSitecare360 subscription is set to automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle unless you cancel it. This ensures uninterrupted service. You can manage your subscription and cancellation preferences in your account settings, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Taxes: The subscription fees listed on our Pricing page do not include applicable taxes, which may vary depending on your location and the tax laws of your jurisdiction. Any taxes imposed by your local, state, or national authorities will be added to your subscription charges as required by law. You are responsible for paying these taxes in addition to the subscription fees.
10. Please review your billing details and ensure that your payment method is up to date to avoid any interruptions in your WPSitecare360 subscription. If you have any billing-related questions or concerns, please contact us via email at email@example.com